Thursday, November 2, 2017

THE GOD OR GODDESS IN OUR HEARTS DEPENDS ON THE GREATNESS OF EACH ONE OF US

Dear Ones,

If we lead a good life based on values of kindness, love of human beings, respect for animals, honesty and equality in the rights of man, short for human, the deity within us is great.  Those who kill the innocent can  kiss Paradise goodbye! God is great when the deities in our minds are great.  Damaged youths early in life can become robots following satanic evil by older damaged robotic brains, a circle of chicanery and crime.

"Out of the night that covers me, black as the pit from pole to pole I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquered soul. . . .  It  matters not how strait the gate, nor charged with punishments the srcoll, I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul?'–Invictus, William Ernest Henley  No child is bor in sin.


World Enlightened News, W.E.N.
Helene, author of Entire Songbird Angels For Peace, World-wide lyrics of musicians for international harmony versus endless futile wars