Wednesday, August 6, 2014

WHY IT IS QUINTESSENTIAL TO A WRITER TO HAVE A BLOG

Personally each post keeps me thinking. In writing as a blogger I learn something new each day, besides observing nature and human nature alike.  I am an eternal student.  However surtout, above all on yesterday's post my research taught me that Roger Williams purchased property from First Americans. 

 Dear Ones

My intuition tells me as a historian that Williams was magnanimous and followed his conscience–a word that infers science instead of superstition.  But in my leisure I must research this colonial lust and disrespect for other people's property in more depth. This founder of Rhode Island had an open mind and believed in inherent human rights.  He must have been an exception since a tiger does not change its stripes.

I am thankful that my mother was creative and my father was honest, something that my children's  grandparents on both sides passed on down to them. I hope my husband and I had at least a wee part in doing that.

Mame
www.macdonaldsward.com
helenesmith1.blog spot.com
Advocate for equality among traditionalist First Americans