Friday, January 16, 2015

THANK YOU POPE FRANCIS FOR AGEEING TERRORISM MUST NOT BE DONE IN GOD'S NAME

For decades I have been writing about this truism.  My husband and my five children have confirmed this fact. For over 50 years I've been striving for international peace and the oblivion of fanatical, extremism by mortal men who frivolously make up their own laws regarding religion.  And now I trust that the Pope is listening to me, as I receive much interest in my blogs and twitter coming directly from Italy.

Dear Ones,

My subject matter includes 50 published books based on history, arts and religion; essays; poetry; a song & lyrics; in-depth research; investigative journalism to help western First Americans; teaching a creative writing class; art; cartoons; a coloring book for children and adults; letters to editors; a thick volume of letters to me signed by Congressmen and presidents; played in a one woman monologue in which yours truly portrayed Nelie Bly who actually went around the world in less than 80 days; played music and marched for endless Veterans' Day parades; created illustrations; sewed a quilt from patches showing clippings of newspaper photos taken during the beginning of the war on Iraq and Afghanistan (once on public display); and a collection of hats for peace that are fashioned designed for any gala event.

What more can I do? Time is running out.

So again, my hat goes off to you dear Pope Francis for your insight and wisdom. Long may you live!

Mame,
helenesmith1.blogspot.com      author of drama WHERE EAGLES FLY taking place in Jacksonville, FL about two homeless combat veterans and how they create a fantasy village, "Terraconcord Gardens" for war-torn soldiers–a love story and mystery from beginning to end