Saturday, April 21, 2018

FOR PURPLE MOUNTAIN MAJESTY, FOR SPACIOUS SKIES AND ONE UNIQUE SUN

Just when you think the beautiful, natural Earth will become a ball of charcoal from centuries of endless toxic explosive emission, nuclear bombs and nuclear missiles and war crime chemicals on the brink of dropping into a black hole, a miracle happens. A stream of light beams in the Milky Way of 100-200 billion galaxies. Bright, creative entrepreneurs thinkin terms of alternate sun, wind and rain energy that is free for all Earth, capitalized for respect.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are gray.  You'll never know . . .how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away." (by Jimmie Davis and Charles Mitchell)
Helene C. Smith, World Enlighten News, W.E.N.