Thursday, December 15, 2016

ALL NATIONS STOP HACKING & BOMBING-. ITS THE KIDS & YOUTHS WHO DIE YOUNG FROM WAR-LISTEN TO WORDS OF KAYNE WEST

Virgil who was born in 70 BCE wrote "There is no safety in war."

First of all, Jesus of Nazareth who walked along the Road to Damascus would never condone Syrian suffering in rubble and slaughter.  He loved little children.  "Blessed our the peacemakers."

The great rapper Kanya West wrote:

The Glory

I got fury in my soul
Fury gonna take me to my goal
In my mind I can't study war no more.

World Enlightened News W.E.N.
helenesmith1.blogspot.com embraces world musicians' lyrics against war, These words include Kayne West who is not afraid to tell the truth about world politics.  Helene has dedicated her hip hop song Naked Skin and a dance against racism (at the end of her Songbird Angels For International Peace) to hip  hop rapper Kanya West

She also wrote It's About Time, the history of time