Thursday, December 1, 2016

ISIS VIOLENT TERRORISM TO RADICALIZE YOUNG PEOPLE FAILS BY POWERFUL EDUCATION AGAINST BULLIES VIA TV & VIDEO GAMES

Young people worldwide read William Ernest Hedley's Invictus.  For  decades I have loosely quoted this poem ever since I first read it.  Because of this influence my life changed. No one should  ever be cowered, fooled or bullied by anyone:

Out of the night that covers me
Black as the pit from poll to pole
I thank whatever god my be
For my unconquered soul

.          .          .           .

It matters  not  how straight the gate
How charged with punishments the scroll
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul

Read the rest of the poem that enlightened me with strength to steer my own ship away from any weakling trying to manipulate my mind with fear for evil goals.

World Enlightened News, W.E.N.
author of Songbird Angels For International Peace, voices of musicians against war all over the world–as well as hip-hop rapper lyrics Once Upon a Time and Naked Skin line dance, the history of human race in a gun shell     helenesmith1.blogspot.com